SEATTLE WEB DESIGN
Helping U.S.-based businesses establish legitimacy online.
3 steps to succeed online.
Define your ideal customer, who you are, what you offer, and create an authentic and compelling visual identity.
Showcase your offer and expertise online with storytelling on a uniquely designed and professional website.
Discover where your customer spends time online to place your brand & website in front of them to get quality leads.
...and 3 steps to get a quote.
We'll explore the details and goals for your project quick and structured first call. If your project is a match we'll schedule a 2nd call.
We'll then dive deeper into your project with your stakeholders and discuss the best options based on your needs. We'll most likely provide a quote on this call.
If your project is a match and everyone is happy we'll write up a full proposal for your review.
Do you want to look more legitimate?
Your website can be the #1 creator of legitimacy for your business. However, we first must create a strategy that will meet your unique goals.
As part of this strategy we'll narrow down exactly who your ideal customer is and how your offer solves their needs.We'll also get clear where your website fits into your sales process..
Let's create an online presence that will attract the best customers and repel those you'd rather not engage with.
Contact us and we'll set up a time to chat.
"Thrive communicated seamlessly through weekly meetings and regular emails. They were responsive, delivered on time, and rose up to the challenge on more than one occasion."
Marketing Manager, ACT
"We think it was a flawless job from start to finish with all the project complexities involved. From our new logo to the website and moving calculator we are thrilled."
Owner, NEO Moving
This is our #1 question and the only way to give an honest answer is for us to have a conversation with you.
We must fully understand your business, your offer, your target audience, your goals, and what problems the project will solve before we know what needs to be done. This will dictate the final price.
We believe that prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
Here are a few initial questions to help you determine the scope of your project:
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What is the #1 action you want your ideal customer to do when they interact with your website?
- How will we know this project has been a smashing success 12 months from now?
- What marketing are you doing now for your business? How will this change once this project is complete?
- Do you sell products online?
- Do you already have a logo and does it resonate with your ideal customer?
- Are we replacing an existing website
- What is and isn't working on your existing site?
- How many monthly visitors do you receive right now? How many become leads? How many of those leads become customers?
- Do you have a professional copywriter on staff?
- Do you already have professionally shot photos?
In fact, here is a video showing exactly how user friendly the editing experience is.
No coding, no fuss, no needing to call a developer.
We understand that owning your website & content, even for a small business, is a critical part of solidifying a future online.
Once we receive your final payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that we create for you for this project. We will provide you with the original vector files as well. No funny business here!
- You also own text content, photographs, and other data you provided unless someone else owns them.
- We’ll give you a copy of all files which should be saved in a safe location. We are not required to keep them or provide any native source files we used to make them if they are lost or corrupted.
- WordPress is an open-source content management system. You have full rights to the usage of the code as well including the CSS, HTML, PHP, or other programming used.
Our #2 most asked question!
The time required to design your website is determined by three (3) factors.
- The scope of the work to be done (logo, copywriting, photography, web design, etc).
- The availability and skill of the team that is building it.
- How quickly the client can provide feedback and their availability for any necessary team meetings.
That being said, an authority website takes Thrive 10-14 weeks including professional copywriting, photography, design, development, and rounds of feedback.
E-commerce and membership can take 4-6 months and is this is greatly dependent on the number of features & products.
If you want to work with a web development company in Seattle that will take the time to determine an exact scope, cost, and timeline for your endeavor, contact us and let's talk.
For a full-scale project, we bid a fixed rate for a fixed scope. Contact us to get an idea of what that rate may be for your specific project.
For ad-hoc work, our billable rate, as of January 1st, 2020, is $125 per hour and we bill in 1/4 hour increments and invoice at the end of each month.
Clients must be on one of our WordPress care plans to be eligible for ad-hoc work. After all, how can we work on a website that isn't consistently taken care of?
We host and maintain our client's sites after they are created through our care plans.
Need help with your marketing efforts or want to add eCommerce? We have you covered.
Want to add new designs or features down the road? No problem.
We love seeing clients and our own people grow and we will be there with you every step of the way.
- Set up Google Analytics so that you know who is coming to your website, where they are coming from, what search terms they are using to find you, what content they are consuming on your website, and what content leads to a sale.
- Set up a Facebook Pixel in preparation for retargeting your website visitors with Facebook ads. Please start this at least 90 days before you'd like to run any Facebook advertising.
- Audit your website and find the ten (10) lowest hanging fruit action items in order to increase conversions, SEO, performance, security, and usability.
- Have us rewrite your homepage or create a blog post for you.
- Invest in a Local SEO tune-up including Google My Business setup & citation submission.
We promise to be responsive, forthcoming, and have your best interests in mind.
If you'd like to try one of these starter services or learn about other options please drop us a line.
If they are awesome, yes.
We can provide that solution for you.
Online marketing services require a different set of tactics than what some traditional marketing agencies are equipped to handle.
We are happy to talk and work with your existing team.
All of Thrive's staff work remotely from their home-based offices.
- Noah (CEO) - Seattle
- Adam (Design, Dev) - United Kingdom
- Nick (Strategy, Design) - Australia
- Holli (Photography) - West Seattle
- Susan (Copywriting) - Orlando
- Richard (WordPress Support) - San Diego
- Carrie (Social Media) - Chicago
- Simon & Matt (SEO) - Australia
- Linda (PPC) - Australia
We understand the need for your development agency to work in US time zones with native English-speaking professionals.
By having our team across three major time zones (US, Europe, Australia) we always have the bases covered for your company.
Our strategy and design sessions are held over video screen share.
Getting eyeballs onto their website is a priority for most of our clients. For this reason, we have a marketing department dedicated to your SEO, SEM, and social media marketing needs. To learn more about how online marketing fits within the grand scheme of things, please watch this video.
We love working with eCommerce clients and are currently providing solutions using Shopify and WooCommerce.
View this case study for a good example of what we can do for you.
Our full list of offerings:
- Logo creation
- Style guide
- Graphic design
- Websites Creation
- Custom WordPress websites
- eCommerce development
- Web development
- UI design & user experience (UX)
- Conversion optimization
- Custom developers and designers
- WordPress support
- WordPress hosting and care plans
- Online marketing
- Strategy Workshops
ready to get clarity on your project?
no sales pitch, just a open conversation about your needs
from the blog.
It’s one of the most common questions we’re asked about digital marketing: what’s the difference between SEO and PPC? The translation of these acronyms is not common knowledge for someone outside the industry. However, if you are branching out into the online marketing sphere to grow your business, it’s important to know that different pathways […]Read More
Having a slow website isn’t fun for anyone. In fact, in today’s climate of impatient internet users, you may be surprised to find out that a website that takes ages to load may be doing more harm to your business than you might think. Consumers nowadays don’t have much of a tolerance for slow technology. […]Read More
Pre-packaged website sites like SquareSpace and Wix can make website development seem like a drag-and-drop affair. The reality is that there’s a lot that goes into ensuring websites deliver the best user experience possible. The best websites have designs and programming that are touched by both a back-end and front-end developer. For those not in […]Read More