SEATTLE WEBSITE DESIGN
More leads & authority with a professionally designed website.
our core services.
Powerfully showcase your offer, connect with your perfect customer, and establish authority in the marketplace through a professionally designed website.
A properly executed SEO strategy can drastically increase the traffic (and leads) to your website.
More perfect leads & authority.
Your website can be the #1 lead generation and authority creator for your business.
To be successful online we must powerfully show how your offer solves the problems & goals of your most perfect customer and then call them to action.
This allows for a higher conversion of website visitors into qualified leads while simultaneously repelling the tire-kicker & no budget leads from wasting your time.
By positioning you as an authority online we also convert your word of mouth referrals, previous customers, networking contacts, and other offline leads.
Once all of this is in place we can then drastically increase the number of visitors to your website via our digital marketing services.
Sound like a plan?
"Thrive spelled out exactly what budget, scope, and timeline was required to meet our business needs.
Since going live September 2020 we have tripled the number of qualified leads received from our website.
Thrive is the most responsive & attentive digital services company we've worked with."
Medina Eye Optical
Three steps to see if we are a good match.
Step 1: Clarity call.
During our clarity call we'll discuss the high level details of your project including your offer, your perfect customer, and what success looks like to you. Assuming it's a good fit, we'll schedule a 2nd call over Zoom.
Step 2: Strategy call.
Our strategy call will narrow down the scope, investment, and timeline of your project using our blueprint for success model. At the conclusion of the call we usually can provide an estimate of the time/investment needed to achieve the goals of your project.
Step 3. Project Quote.
If we are in agreement that this project is a good fit and the estimate fits within your budget we'll write up a project agreement. Once this agreement is signed we schedule your project start date.
This is our #1 question and the only way to give an honest answer is for us to get into a conversation.
We must fully understand your business, your offer, your target audience, your goals, and what problems the project will solve before we know what needs to be done.
What needs to be done dictates price.
Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
Here are a few initial questions to help narrow down the cost of your project:
- What do your visitors want to do when they visit your website?
- 12 months after your website goes live how will we know this project has been a success?
- What marketing activities are you doing now? What will you want to do after your new website goes live?
- Are you selling your users anything online? Do you want them to schedule appointments online?
- Will your users need to log into your website?
- Do you already have a logo + is authentic to who you are + is it appealing to your target audience?
- Any idea on how many web pages you need?
- Are we replacing an existing website? What is and isn't working on your existing site. How many monthly visitors do you receive right now? How many become leads? How many of those leads become customers?
- Do you need help with writing content on your website or do you already have a professional copywriter?
- Do you have photography that powerfully showcases your services, product, location, and/or team?
Our #2 most asked question!
The time required to design your website is determined by 3 factors.
- Scope of the work to be done (logo, copywriting, photography, web design, etc).
- Availability and skill of the team that is building it.
- Availability and feedback of the client.
That being said, an authority website takes Thrive 10-14 weeks including professional copywriting, photography, design, development, and rounds of feedback.
E-commerce and membership can take 4-6 months and is this is greatly dependent by the number of features & products.
If you want to work with a web development company in Seattle who will take the time to determine an exact scope, cost, and timeline for your endeavor we welcome you to contact us.
We bid our projects on a fixed rate for a fixed scope.
For ad-hoc work our billable rate as of January 1st, 2020 is $125 per hour and we bill in 1/4 hour increments and invoice at the end of each month.
Clients must be on one of our WordPress care plans to be eligible for ad-hoc work. After all, how can we work on a website that isn't taken care of?
Or web design process explained in 7 steps.
View how branding, web design, and marketing fit together using our Blueprint for online success model.
We understand that owning your website & content, even for a small business, is a critical part of solidifying a future online.
Once we receive your final payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that we create for you for this project.
- You also own text content, photographs and other data you provided unless someone else owns them.
- We’ll give you a copy of all files and you should store them very safely as we are not required to keep them or provide any native source files we used to make them.
- WordPress is an open-source content management system. You have full rights to the usage of the code as well including the CSS, HTML, PHP, or other programming used.
We host and maintain our client's sites after they are created through our care plans.
Need help with your marketing efforts or want to add ecommerce? We have you covered.
Want to add new designs or features down the road? No problem.
We love seeing clients and our own people grow and we will be there with you every step of the way.
- Set up Google Analytics so that you know who is coming to your website, where they are coming from, what search terms they are using to find you, what content they are consuming on your website, and what content leads to a sale.
- Set up a Facebook Pixel to prepare you for retargeting your website visitors with Facebook ads. Please start this at least 90 days before you'd like to run any Facebook advertising.
- Audit your website and give you the the 10 lowest hanging fruit action items in order to increase conversions, SEO, performance, security, and usability.
- Have us rewrite your homepage or create a blog post for you
- Local SEO tune-up including Google My Business setup & citation submission
We promise to be responsive, forthcoming, and have your best interests in mind.
If you'd like to try one of these starter services or learn about other options please drop us a line.
If they are awesome, yes.
However, there is a benefit in combining your internet marketing agency with your development company.
We can provide that solution for you.
Online marketing services require a different set of tactics than what some traditional marketing agencies are equipped to handle.
We are happy to talk and work with your existing team.
All of Thrive's staff work remotely from their home-based offices.
- Noah (CEO) - Seattle
- Adam (Design/Dev) - United Kingdom
- Holli (Photography) - West Seattle
- Susan (Copywriting) - Orlando
- Richard (Support) - San Diego
- Carrie (Social Media) - Chicago
- Simon & Matt (SEO) - Australia
- Linda (PPC) - Australia
We understand the need for your development agency to work in US time zones by native English speaking professionals. By having our team across three major time zones (US, Europe, Australia) we always have the bases covered for your company.
Our strategy and design sessions are held over video screen share.
Getting eyeballs onto your website is a priority for most of our clients. For this reason, we have a marketing department dedicated to your SEO, SEM, and social media marketing needs. To learn more about how online marketing fits within the grand scheme of things please watch this video.
We love working with e-commerce clients and are currently providing solutions using Shopify and WooCommerce.
View this case study for a good example of what we can do for you.
Our full list of offerings:
- Logo creation
- Style guide
- Graphic design
- Websites Creation
- Custom WordPress websites
- E-commerce development
- Web development
- UI design & user experience (UX)
- Conversion optimization
- Custom developers and designers
- WordPress support
- WordPress hosting and care plans
- Online marketing
- Strategy Workshops
5 steps to a winning website project (PDF guide)
In this guide, we lay out the fundamental steps that are crucial to the success of a website project.
Ready to get clarity on your project?
It all starts with a conversation.
from the blog.
There are a lot of e-commerce websites out there. In fact, consumers spent 44% more with online retailers in 2020 than they did in 2019. We know that much of this spike has to do with the pandemic-related lockdowns and not being able to shop in brick-and-mortar stores. We also know that this is a trend that […]Read More
You’ve seen them before. You’ve probably even clicked on more than a few. But you may not have known that they are a proven marketing tactic that can dramatically increase your conversion rate. They’re called “calls to action” and they are what directs your visitors to take a specific action that you want them to […]Read More
We talk to our clients a lot about the importance of creating sticky websites. A sticky website is one that keeps people around longer than other sites. When people stick around, the odds of converting them from a visitor into a customer increase. Sticky websites also rank better across search engines. If your website is […]Read More