SEATTLE WEB DESIGN & BRANDING AGENCY
Establish a trustworthy & legitimate online presence.
services we offer.
Showcase your offer—without confusing visitors—with a well-crafted site.
Shape how people feel when they interact with your business and brand.
Find more of your perfect customers and show why you’re the right choice.
Focused on Seattle area businesses.
We work companies that have realized they need a professional online presence and strategy in order to compete in this online first world.
If you are a looking to showcase your offer in the best possible light so that customers choose you over the competition, we are here to help.
3 steps to project clarity.
1. Clarity call.
Our clarity call will explore the high level details of your project, audience, offer, and goals. If we both feel its a match you'll fill out our intake form and we'll schedule a 2nd call to go deeper into the details of your project.
2. Strategy call (zoom).
Our strategy call over zoom narrows in on the scope, cost, and timeline of your project. 75% of the time we can give you a verbal quote at the completion of that call. If not, we'll discuss options for a deeper project analysis.
3. Project agreement.
Once scope, cost, and timeline have been agreed to we'll write up our project agreement. After signing and a 50% deposit we'll schedule your kickoff meeting. We follow a rigorous design process including weekly check-ins so that your project stays on track.
Before any agency gives you a price they must fully understand you, your business, your goals, and what problems the proposed solution will solve. Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
Don't risk your investment with an organization that doesn't take the time to fully understand and explore your goals and help you define what success looks like for you.
A few questions we will ask in our first conversation.
- How are potential customers going to find you?
- What do your visitors want to do/see/experience when they get to your website.
- What will success look like to you after 6 months of this solution being implemented?
- Are you selling your users products online? Are you scheduling appointments?
- Will your users log in to access any part of your content/features?
- Do you already have a logo and it is authentic to who you are and it is appealing to your target audience?
- Any idea on how many web pages you need?
- Are we replacing an existing site? Tell us about what is and isn't working on your existing site.
- Who is writing the content?
- Do you have photography that powerfully showcases your services, product, location, and/or team?
We ask a lot more questions to get down the price. Anything else would be malpractice in our view.
Contact us to get started.
Time to create your new online presence is determined by 3 factors.
- Scope of the work to be done.
- The availability and skill of the team that is building it.
- How available the client is in providing feedback and content.
That being said, a basic business website that Thrive creates takes 6-8 weeks including content creation, feedback rounds, and go live.
e-commerce and membership can take 10-16 weeks and is greatly dependent by the number of features & products.
So much of this depends on the actual scope of what needs to be don, the team itself, and you.
Also, are you using our marketing agency services into the project?
If you want to work with a web development company in Seattle who will take the time to determine an exact scope, cost, and timeline for your endeavor we welcome you to contact us.
We bid our projects on a fixed rate for a fixed scope. For ad-hoc work our billable rate as of January 1st, 2020 is $125 per hour and we bill in 1/4 hour increments and invoice at the end of each month. In order to be eligible for ad hoc work you'll have to be on one of our WordPress care plans.
Knowing what we are going to do (and in what order) before we do it is critical to your success.
Transparency around how we accomplish your goals and elevate your business is important. We see no need to be the wizard behind the curtain.
Not to badmouth our competitors, but lack of transparency around process is a hallmark of an unorganized agency. Our goal have the best design and development process of any Seattle web design agency.
Lastly, visit our blog for the latest on our process, web design tips, and get educated on the latest from the web design industry!
We understand that owning your website, even for a small business, is a critical part of solidifying a future online.
Once we receive your final payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that we create for you for this project.
- You also own text content, photographs and other data you provided unless someone else owns them.
- We’ll give you a copy of all files and you should store them very safely as we are not required to keep them or provide any native source files we used to make them.
- WordPress is an open-source content management system. You have full rights to the usage of the code as well including the CSS, HTML, PHP, or other programming used.
We host and maintain our client's sites after they are created through our care plans.
Need help with your marketing efforts or want to add ecommerce? We have you covered.
Want to add new designs or features down the road? No problem.
We love seeing clients and our own people grow and we will be there with you every step of the way.
- Set up Google Analytics and Keyword Hero so that you know who is coming to your website, where they are coming from, what search terms they are using to find you, what content they are consuming on your website, and what content leads to a sale.
- Set up a Facebook Pixel to prepare you for retargeting your website visitors with Facebook ads. Please start this at least 90 days before you'd like to run any Facebook advertising.
- Audit your website and give you the the 10 lowest hanging fruit action items in order to increase conversions, SEO, performance, security, and usability.
- Have us rewrite your homepage or create a blog post for you
- Local SEO tune-up including Google My Business setup & citation submission
We promise to be responsive, forthcoming, and have your best interests in mind.
If you'd like to try one of these starter services or learn about other options please drop us a line.
We can extend your existing marketing firm with graphic design, copywriting, photography, and help from our SEO specialists to get you more traffic.
However, there is a benefit in combining your internet marketing agency with your development company.
We can provide that solution for you.
Online marketing services require a different set of tactics than what some traditional marketing agencies are equipped to handle.
We are happy to talk and work with your existing internet marketing agency.
All of Thrive's staff work remotely from their home-based offices with the main headquarters in Seattle.
- Noah (CEO) - Seattle, WA
- Adam (Creative Director) - Somerset, UK
- Holli (Photography) - West Seattle, WA
- Carrie (Social and Content Strategy) - Chicago, IL
- Cliff (Search Engine Optimization) - Los Angeles, CA
- Susan (Copywriting) - Orlando, FL
- Richard(WordPress support) - San Diego, CA
We understand the need for your development agency to work in US time zones by native English speaking professionals.
Getting eyeballs onto your website is a priority for most of our clients. For this reason, we have a marketing department dedicated to your SEO, SEM, and social media marketing needs. To learn more about how online marketing fits within the grand scheme of things please watch this video.
We love working with ecommerce clients and are currently providing solutions using Shopify and WooCommerce. View this case study for a good example of what we can do for you.
Our full list of offerings:
- Logo creation
- Style guide
- Graphic design
- Websites Creation
- Custom WordPress websites
- E-commerce development
- Web development
- UI design & user experience (UX)
- Conversion optimization
- Custom developers and designers
- WordPress support
- WordPress hosting and care plans
- Online marketing
- Marketing strategy
- Search engine optimization and Local SEO
- Online reputation management
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Email marketing
- Lead magnets & email nurture sequences
- Strategy Workshop
9 steps to generating more revenue online
Is your current web presence leaving money on the table and turning customers away at the door? How would you know if it was?
When a website is built in a vacuum, the project tends to leave out fundamentals that ensure your website is a fully-functioning part of your business’s revenue-generating ecosystem.
When it’s time to revamp, revitalize, or rebuild your website, this guide will help guide your web strategy to maximize leads and revenue.
our happy seattle customers.
Ready to get clarity on your project?
It all starts with a conversation.
from the blog.
When it comes to most things in life, you get what you pay for. With televisions, cars, and clothing, you can see and feel the difference when you splurge for high-end items. With websites, it can be harder to understand why you would pay $15,000 for a website when you could get one for $500. […]Read More
A brand identity is not a logo. A brand identity is not a slogan. A brand identity encapsulates who you are as a company. It is the entire method that you use to convey your business and your story to the world. A great brand identity allows your customers to recognize you instantly. Building your […]Read More
Really, you only need one step for a successful website project: clear communication between you and your web designer. The problem is that that is easier said than done. Guaranteeing great communication. Many projects have been derailed by poor communication whether in the form of muddy expectations, too many points of contact, or one of […]Read More