Table of Contents
The three fundamental programming languages work together to create websites that are as functional as they are beautiful. The beauty of these three languages is that each has a unique role to play in website functionality.
As a practical example, let’s say you run an e-commerce website and want to add a bold “add to cart” button to your website.
- HTML is used to put that button in a specific place on your webpage.
- CSS is used to make that button a bold color that entices your customers to click it.
- Autocorrect and autofill
- Roll-over menus
- Validating form information
- Animated page elements.
See Related: How to select the right web development company
- It’s free.
- You can complete the classes from the comfort of your own home.
- You’re learning from institutions with a great reputation.
- You can access courses from beginner to advanced skill levels.
Keep Reading: Why is web design important?
Thrive Design is a customer-centric web design company and marketing agency from Seattle. Contact us to find out how we can elevate your business online! Find us on Clutch, UpCity, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.