Table of Contents
You need a company that knows what questions to ask and what answers they need.
The truth is nobody’s end goal is to have a website. They want something else whether it’s more customers, to raise their prices, add a new offering, or any other business goal. They know that a new website can help accomplish that goal.
It begins with a discovery phase.
This process is designed to help us find out everything we need to know about your business so we can build a website that will work for you. This includes:
- A vigorous intake form.
- A conversation to define the project goals and criteria for success.
- Competition research so we know how to differentiate you from your competitors.
It ends with a formal proposal.
We pride ourselves on robust proposals that include all the information you need to know in order to make an informed decision.
- The scope of the project or what, exactly, we will deliver to you on launch day.
- Time to deliver, or when you can expect a finished project.
- Cost, or how much we expect you will spend on your amazing new website.
So don’t waste $5,000 on a website (or more) that isn’t well thought out and has measurable criteria for success.
Give us a call, drop us an email, send us a carrier pigeon, or attempt some smoke signals to let us know you need our help. We’d love to hear more about your project.
To learn more about what makes a website successful, read our guide.
Thrive Design is a customer-centric web design and development agency from Seattle. Contact us today to find out how we can elevate your business online! Find us on Clutch, UpCity, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.