Our 5 steps to seeing if we are a good match
1-hour Strategy Call with our two leads.
Proposal Created including the scope of work, cost & time.
45-minute Proposal Review with our two leads.
Contract Signature & Deposit and your project is scheduled.
It starts with a 15-minute conversation.
Share your story and we'll help you gain clarity on your project.
We deliver our projects in 4 phases
Discovery & Project Setup: 1-2 weeks
- You will receive a project welcome packet.
- Kickoff meeting to confirm your goals and the problems this project will solve.
- We will review your existing text, images, and video content.
- Together we will come up with titles and high-level structure of the pages we will create on the website (sitemap).
- We will create initial concepts for your font/color scheme.
Design & Development: 6-10 weeks
- Create a new logo consistent with your branding.
- Homepage creation based on your logo & font/color scheme.
- You will submit homepage feedback rounds & sign-off.
- Subpage creation based on the sitemap from Phase 1.
- You will subpage feedback round & sign-off.
- Quality assurance on website performance, mobile-friendliness, configuration, and security.
- Final design sign-off.
- After the final design sign-off, the design will let you know the text content that needs to be created. Typically it will take 1-3 weeks for you to write this content.
- During this time you can also suggest images to swap out on the website.
- After text content is written and images selected we will edit the website to include them (one time).
- Any revisions to the text/images after this can be carried out, by you, inside WordPress after the site is launched.
Website Launch: 2-3 Business Days
- Using the content that was written in phase 3 we first optimize your website for ranking on Google.
- Before the final launch of your website we run through a comprehensive pre-launch checklist, set your website live, and our care plan and warranty goes into effect.
- Our care plan includes hosting, 24/7 monitoring, daily backups, security & performance checks, and much more. For more information view our care plan details.