WEBSITE DESIGN AGENCY IN SEATTLE
Establish credibility online, showcase your offer, and get more leads.
Powerfully showcase your offer, connect with your perfect customer, and establish authority in the marketplace through a professionally designed website.
A properly executed SEO strategy can drastically increase the traffic (and leads) to your website.
better leads, more authority.
Your website can be the #1 lead generation and authority creator for your business.
To be successful online, you must powerfully show how your offer solves the problems & meets the goals of your perfect customer and then call them to take action.
This allows for a higher conversion of website visitors into qualified leads while simultaneously repelling the tire-kicker & no budget leads from wasting your time.
By positioning you as an authority online, we also help you convert your word of mouth referrals, previous customers, networking contacts, and other offline leads.
Once all of this is in place we can drastically increase the number of visitors to your website via our digital marketing services.
Sound like a plan?
"Thrive spelled out exactly what budget, scope, and timeline was required to meet our business needs.
Since going live September 2020 we have tripled the number of qualified leads received from our website.
Thrive is the most responsive & attentive digital services company we've worked with."
Medina Eye Optical
are we a good match? let's find out.
step 1: clarity call
During our clarity call we'll discuss the high level details of your project including your offer, your perfect customer, and what success looks like to you. Assuming it's a good fit, we'll schedule a 2nd call over Zoom.
step 2: strategy call(s)
Our strategy call(s) will narrow down the scope, investment, and timeline of your project using our blueprint. We will provide an estimate of the time & investment for your project or suggest a paid strategy workshop for more complex projects.
step 3: project agreement
If our solution and team is a match and the estimate fits within your budget we'll write up a project agreement. Once signed, we schedule your project start date and kickoff meeting.
This is our #1 question and the only way to give an honest answer is for us to have a conversation with you.
We must fully understand your business, your offer, your target audience, your goals, and what problems the project will solve before we know what needs to be done. This will dictate the final price.
We believe that prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
Here are a few initial questions to help you determine the scope of your project:
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What is the #1 action you want your ideal customer to do when they interact with your website?
- How will we know this project has been a smashing success 12 months from now?
- What marketing are you doing now for your business? How will this change once this project is complete?
- Do you sell products online?
- Do you already have a logo and does it resonate with your ideal customer?
- Are we replacing an existing website
- What is and isn't working on your existing site?
- How many monthly visitors do you receive right now? How many become leads? How many of those leads become customers?
- Do you have a professional copywriter on staff?
- Do you already have professionally shot photos?
Our #2 most asked question!
The time required to design your website is determined by three (3) factors.
- The scope of the work to be done (logo, copywriting, photography, web design, etc).
- The availability and skill of the team that is building it.
- How quickly the client can provide feedback and their availability for any necessary team meetings.
That being said, an authority website takes Thrive 10-14 weeks including professional copywriting, photography, design, development, and rounds of feedback.
E-commerce and membership can take 4-6 months and is this is greatly dependent on the number of features & products.
If you want to work with a web development company in Seattle that will take the time to determine an exact scope, cost, and timeline for your endeavor, contact us and let's talk.
For a full-scale project, we bid a fixed rate for a fixed scope. Contact us to get an idea of what that rate may be for your specific project.
For ad-hoc work, our billable rate, as of January 1st, 2020, is $125 per hour and we bill in 1/4 hour increments and invoice at the end of each month.
Clients must be on one of our WordPress care plans to be eligible for ad-hoc work. After all, how can we work on a website that isn't consistently taken care of?
Our web design process can be explained in 7 easy steps.
View how branding, web design, and marketing fit together using our Blueprint for online success model.
We understand that owning your website & content, even for a small business, is a critical part of solidifying a future online.
Once we receive your final payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows:
- You own the graphics and other visual elements that we create for you for this project.
- You also own text content, photographs, and other data you provided unless someone else owns them.
- We’ll give you a copy of all files which should be saved in a safe location. We are not required to keep them or provide any native source files we used to make them if they are lost or corrupted.
- WordPress is an open-source content management system. You have full rights to the usage of the code as well including the CSS, HTML, PHP, or other programming used.
We host and maintain our client's sites after they are created through our care plans.
Need help with your marketing efforts or want to add eCommerce? We have you covered.
Want to add new designs or features down the road? No problem.
We love seeing clients and our own people grow and we will be there with you every step of the way.
- Set up Google Analytics so that you know who is coming to your website, where they are coming from, what search terms they are using to find you, what content they are consuming on your website, and what content leads to a sale.
- Set up a Facebook Pixel in preparation for retargeting your website visitors with Facebook ads. Please start this at least 90 days before you'd like to run any Facebook advertising.
- Audit your website and find the ten (10) lowest hanging fruit action items in order to increase conversions, SEO, performance, security, and usability.
- Have us rewrite your homepage or create a blog post for you.
- Invest in a Local SEO tune-up including Google My Business setup & citation submission.
We promise to be responsive, forthcoming, and have your best interests in mind.
If you'd like to try one of these starter services or learn about other options please drop us a line.
If they are awesome, yes.
We can provide that solution for you.
Online marketing services require a different set of tactics than what some traditional marketing agencies are equipped to handle.
We are happy to talk and work with your existing team.
All of Thrive's staff work remotely from their home-based offices.
- Noah (CEO) - Seattle
- Adam (Design/Dev) - United Kingdom
- Holli (Photography) - West Seattle
- Susan (Copywriting) - Orlando
- Richard (Support) - San Diego
- Carrie (Social Media) - Chicago
- Simon & Matt (SEO) - Australia
- Linda (PPC) - Australia
We understand the need for your development agency to work in US time zones by native English speaking professionals. By having our team across three major time zones (US, Europe, Australia) we always have the bases covered for your company.
Our strategy and design sessions are held over video screen share.
Getting eyeballs onto their website is a priority for most of our clients. For this reason, we have a marketing department dedicated to your SEO, SEM, and social media marketing needs. To learn more about how online marketing fits within the grand scheme of things, please watch this video.
We love working with eCommerce clients and are currently providing solutions using Shopify and WooCommerce.
View this case study for a good example of what we can do for you.
Our full list of offerings:
- Logo creation
- Style guide
- Graphic design
- Websites Creation
- Custom WordPress websites
- eCommerce development
- Web development
- UI design & user experience (UX)
- Conversion optimization
- Custom developers and designers
- WordPress support
- WordPress hosting and care plans
- Online marketing
- Strategy Workshops
5 steps to a winning website project (PDF guide)
In this guide, we lay out the fundamental steps that are crucial to the success of a website project.
ready to get clarity on your project?
no sales pitch, just a open conversation about your needs
from the blog.
What’s the first thing you notice about a website? It’s not the company logo, the header image, or even the main call to action. It’s how fast the page loads. (Speed matters.) Users don’t want to wait long to get the information they’re seeking. However, after clicking through 900,000 ads, researchers from Google discovered that […]Read More
The time has come to hire a web designer, or web design firm, and you have no idea where to start. Sure, regular interview questions can help you when it comes to whether a candidate will be a good fit, but you need to dig deeper into their web design knowledge. Your website is the […]Read More
Question: How do you know the content you publish online is getting indexed? That it is showing up in Google? That’s where a sitemap helps. A sitemap is a map of your website. It shows search engines where all the information about your website is available. And it is the sitemap that shows search engines […]Read More